WordPress Developer Needed Part-Time or Contract
Saltworks Digital is a Salt Lake City-based digital marketing agency serving clients across North America. We’re in need of a WordPress developer to work with our team.
What You Will Do
- Build WordPress sites (many include e-commerce, learning management systems, and custom applications)
- Implement content updates for existing WordPress sites
- Maintain sites with WordPress core and plugin updates
- Manage PHP versions and backups
We Need Someone With
- 3+ years of experience working with WordPress
- Strong CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with implementation of basic PHP code adjustments
- Experience with managing files via WordPress admin, via SFTP, and CPANEL
- Extensive expertise with WordPress plugins
- Mastery of website security best practices
- Mastery of responsive web development techniques and understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Great attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to meet in-person weekly at our Salt Lake City office (there IS flexibility on WHEN we meet – early morning or evening meeting times available, if desired)
Type of Position
Part-Time or Contract. May work remotely.
At Saltworks, we committed to delivering the best quality website development for our clients — and the best user experiences for our clients’ customers.
To apply, Email Doug Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org